Mircom ES skilled technicians are NICET/CFAA certified to carry out their work in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Codes 25 and 13, as well as other state or national code requirements.
Mircom ES offers industry leading fire alarm service for all major North American brands of fire alarm systems, including Simplex/Grinnell, Honeywell, General Electric and others.
Mircom ES is able to fully assess, maintain and service fire extinguishers. The work we perform includes: mounting, verification, repair, self-adhesive signage, recharging, internal maintenance and hydro testing as necessary.
We offer a comprehensive annual test to insure your sprinkler system and related components fully comply with the latest NFPA standard for fire protection.
Sprinkler System testing includes:
- Identify any site conditions that could compromise your system
- Check sprinkler heads and control valves
- Conduct required water-flow tests
- Inspect Fire Department connections
- Test sprinkler alarm components
- Tag devices and perform required record-keeping
- Provide detailed inspection report explaining any deficiencies and recommending corrective action
We conduct annual test when emergency lighting units are shut down, to ensure that your system will operate at peak efficiency in an emergency.
- Schedule inspection and testing that reduces disruption in your facility.
- Can reduce cost of emergency repairs and replacement of units
- Testing in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
101, the Life Safety Code as well as
other applicable local codes.